Required Enrollment Forms are located to the right and are downloadable.
The following forms are also required for the permanent record file for each student. WE must have these forms in order to complete registration at V.M.S.
- Proof of Residency in the district for Valdosta Middle School. This must be a power bill, lease agreement or other utility bill that has been mailed to that address in the nameof the lega GUARDIAN.
- Certified Birth CErtificate
- Social Security Card
- GA. Eye, Ear, Dental Form - This can be obatain through a local doctor or the Lowndes County Health Department.
- GA School Immunizations Certificate - This can be obtained through a local doctor or the Lowndes County Health Department. Out of state immunizations records must be transferred to this GA form. ** This form must document 2 doses of the MMR vaccine and either a history of the Chicken Pox disease or receipt of the varicella vaccine.
- Records and Standardized Scores from the previous school. Students enrolling within the school year must provide a withdrawal form from the school they were attending.