As part of the enrollment process, the following forms are required for the permanent record file for each student. WE must have these forms in order to complete registration at V.M.S.
- Proof of Residency in the district for Valdosta Middle School. This must be a power bill, lease agreement or other utility bill that has been mailed to that address in the nameof the lega GUARDIAN.
- Certified Birth CErtificate
- Social Security Card
- GA. Eye, Ear, Dental Form - This can be obatain through a local doctor or the Lowndes County Health Department.
- GA School Immunizations Certificate - This can be obtained through a local doctor or the Lowndes County Health Department. Out of state immunizations records must be transferred to this GA form. ** This form must document 2 doses of the MMR vaccine and either a history of the Chicken Pox disease or receipt of the varicella vaccine.
- Records and Standardized Scores from the previous school. Students enrolling within the school year must provide a withdrawal form from the school they were attending.